Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This Thursday in Helena! Jason DeShaw: Finding Serenity in the Storm.... March 13, 2014, 7pm at Carroll College

From Jason:
"I hope this finds you warm and well.  As you know, I have begun a new chapter in my life of sharing my story of mental illness and recovery with songs being sung throughout.  It has an ebb and flow to it that really seems to reach audiences.  There are a number of state and national decision makers who have caught wind of this new movement and are interested in the call for humanity.

On March 13, 2014 I will be debuting my story and song to the community of Helena.  I think it will be worth watching as it will come from the heart.  If you are able to make the trek, I think I can help with getting a room for you at the Wingate by Wyndham.  Attached to this email is a poster for the event and here is a video with some footage from my recent performance at Warm Springs."




Jason DeShaw has performed across the United States, Canada, and Europe from concert halls to psychiatric hospitals. He has shared the stage withThe Oakridge Boys, Emerson Drive and Little Big Town.  Jason has released five albums of original country music.

Beyond the music, Jason is an inspirational speaker sharing his story of living with bipolar disorder. His story of recovery, "Serenity in the Storm", is interwoven with original music that soundtracks his life's struggles and triumphs.

Jason’s songs and story speak to humanity. Discover more at LegendaryArtists.com.