Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Running to Serve Lewis & Clark County!

Friends,

I am pleased to announce that I am seeking the opportunity to serve our greater community as a Lewis and Clark County Commissioner. I will be filing as a Democrat and formally launching my campaign in the coming weeks.

Most of all, I look forward to visiting with residents from all of Lewis and Clark County to hear your ideas and concerns during the campaign. Some critical issues for our County include ensuring continued Payment(s) in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) for public lands, maintaining infrastructure, and responsibly addressing the challenges and opportunities of growth. I look forward to supporting continued improvements to mental health and pretrial services to help address safety and overcrowding at the jail.


Please fill out this form or visit the campaign site at MattE4LCC.com to receive further updates or to share your questions and comments. 

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Matt E

Matthew Elsaesser
Helena, MT